Join Hands with Us!
Become an Ambassador
Represent your country and spread the word.
To join hands on a global level, Lady Peace needs Ambassadors worldwide to represent us, our mission, and our goal. Each assigned member will be the designated Ambassador of Lady Peace in that particular country. For countries with larger populations, Lady Peace will assign a member to each region and/or state.
The responsibilities of our ambassadors include:
- Representing Lady Peace and what we stand for.
- Reaching out to other organizations that combat any form of inhumane treatment against children.
- Selling our products to collect funds for donations to these organizations.
- Communicating with other ambassadors and members of Lady Peace.
- Hosting our mission statement, and ultimately, bringing more awareness of these crimes to our community.
- Exposing the facts of what is happening to our children all around the world every day.
- Bringing awareness to families of the dangers of child abduction and teaching them how to be more aware of their surroundings to protect their children; it only takes 5 seconds for a child to be abducted (in a mall, at a park, at a store, at a gas station, on a campus, etc.), and this happens every 40 seconds in the United States alone.
- Providing information about how victims can recover from these atrocities.
- Hosting discussions on our forums and leading our other members by staying current with information about sex trafficking, exploitation, and slavery of children.
Ambassadors of Lady Peace will be recognized on our website and will be invited to speak at our annual event. This event will be in a different location worldwide each year. All travel expenses will be paid for this event for each assigned ambassador. The purpose is for every member to meet and share about their experiences, views, and any success they’ve had throughout the year with coming closer to bringing this nightmare to an end.
This position is very important for our growth and for our mission statement to reach others, so we can all fight this together.
Each ambassador must be a member of Lady Peace. If you are a member and are interested in this empowering position, please fill out the application below.
Please provide a summary of why you would like to become an ambassador and how you plan on spreading the word. You can include attachments if needed. Thank you and we look forward to hearing about you.
We are excited to have you on board with us and to help us join hands!